- Live tracker
- Site Map
- Contact Us
The Malaysian Sports Aviation Federation (MSAF) was formed on 31st May 2003 to be a governing body to all sports aviation activities in Malaysia and registered with Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (FAI), the world body for sports aviation activities and Airsports Federation of Asia (AFA).
On the national level MSAF is registered under the National Sports Council of Malaysia (MSN), Malaysia Sports Commissioner (PJS),Olympic Council Malaysia (OCM) and governed by Civil aviation authority Malaysia(CAAM).
The membership for MSAF is open to all associations, clubs and companies who are directly or indirectly involved in sports aviation activities.
Aviation sports under the MSAF jurisdiction:
– General Aviation
– Hot Air Balloon
1. To inculcate healthy development in aviation sport & recreation.
2. To ensure all aviation sport and recreation activities in Malaysia is executed with safety and security in mind with accordance to existing laws and regulations.
3. To assist the relevant authority in facilitating the various disciplines involving sports and recreational aviation such as licensing, certification and operation in order to ease problems for activities in term of equipment and personnel indulging in sports and recreational aviation in Malaysia.
4. To ensure all sports and recreational aviation activities in Malaysia are executed, are done so with the preservation of the environment in mind.
5. To ensure all sports and recreational aviation activities in Malaysia are executed without any discrimination and prejudice and make them affordable to all.
6. To ensure all sports and recreational aviation activities in Malaysia are executed in harmony.
7. To progress effectively and to ensure all sports and recreational aviation activities in Malaysia are given due recognitions both nationally and internationally.
8. To support the existence of regulatory system and operation of various disciplines in sports and recreational aviation under its jurisdiction which is aligned with rules and regulations that were laid down by the federation only after the branch discipline is capable to exhibit its capabilities and abilities to execute them.