- Contact Us
MSAF are the only Active Members of Organization who represent Malaysia with the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (FAI), the world body for sports aviation activities.
1. To inculcate healthy development in aviation sport & recreation.
2. To ensure all aviation sport and recreation activities in Malaysia is executed with safety and security in mind with accordance to existing laws and regulations.
3. To assist the relevant authority in facilitating the various disciplines involving sports and recreational aviation such as licensing, certification and operation in order to ease problems for activities in term of equipment and personnel indulging in sports and recreational aviation in Malaysia.
4. To ensure all sports and recreational aviation activities in Malaysia are executed, are done so with the preservation of the environment in mind.
5. To ensure all sports and recreational aviation activities in Malaysia are executed without any discrimination and prejudice and make them affordable to all.
6. To ensure all sports and recreational aviation activities in Malaysia are executed in harmony.
7. To progress effectively and to ensure all sports and recreational aviation activities in Malaysia are given due recognitions both nationally and internationally.
8. To support the existence of regulatory system and operation of various disciplines in sports and recreational aviation under its jurisdiction which is aligned with rules and regulations that were laid down by the federation only after the branch discipline is capable to exhibit its capabilities and abilities to execute them.